Being the students of S.E.S college, the students are to obey the following Rules-
Uniforms are compulsory except on Wednesday .No kind of indecent dressing will be entertained. Students should enter the college campus only in well dressed manner.
The class commences at 9.30 A.M ,By the third bell, strict silence is to be maintained in the class. Except during the interval time, students shall not roam around in the campus.
i. The classroom and its premises should be kept clean
ii. Defacing the college wall or other properties by writing or pasting posters will be punishable.
1. Absence without leave for an hour will be counted as absence for half day
2. Absentees should submit an application for leave in the prescribed form.
3. Continuous absence for five consecutive days will render his/her name to be struck off from the college rolls.
1. A minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear for the university end semester
2. Internal assessment conducted as per university regulations.
3. Students must bring their Hall Ticket when they appear for the examinations. No student will be permitted to write the examination without a Hall Ticket.
4. Students keep their belongings outside the examination hall.
5. Absolute silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
6. Sharing of examination writing materials with others in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
7. Any communication among the students verbally or non verbally in the examination hall will be treated as punishable malpractice.
8. Students found guilty of using unfair means in the examination hall will be reported to the university and may result in the student being debarred for a period of 3 years, be suspended or be expelled from the University.
9. Students can leave the examination hall only during the last 30 minutes of the examination time.
10. Question paper should carry no other marks or writings except register number and name.
1. Students shall not create any disturbance to the conduct of classes.
2. Students should not enter other classes without the permission of the Principal.
3. Students should have ‘Identity Card’ counter signed by the Principal. It should be produced whenever required.
4. Students should be courteous in their behaviour. They must respect the elders and their teachers. They should be kind and considerate to the ignorant and poor .
5. Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited in the campus.
6. Use of mobile phone is permitted strictly for academic purposes
7. Ill mannered noise making is strictly forbidden in the college premises especially in the class rooms and auditorium.
8. Students who happen to have no class should not loiter through veranda during class hours.
9. Students are forbidden to organise any meeting or collect money for any purpose or circulate among them any notice or memorandum or petition or put it up on the college notice board without the permission of the Principal.
10. Students shall not participate in any meeting in the campus without prior permission of the Principal. Active participation in politics is not compatible with the academic life of students and as such, students are not expected to engage in public activities which are of political nature.
11. Absolute obedience is expected from every student. If anyone tries to defy the authority or the Principal or any teacher, disciplinary action will be taken against them.
Whoever adopts teaching as a profession assumes the obligation to conduct himself in
accordance with the ideals of the profession. Every teacher should see that there is no
incompatibility between his precepts and practice. The profession further requires that the teachers
should be calm, patient and communicative by temperament and amiable in disposition.
1 All the teachers shall adhere to a responsible pattern of conduct and demeanour expected of them by the community;
2.All the teachers shall manage their private affairs in a manner consistent with the dignity of the profession;
3 All the teachers shall seek to make professional growth continuous through study and research;
4 Perform their duties in the form of teaching, tutorial, practical, seminar and research work conscientiously and with dedication;
5 Co-operate and assist in carrying out functions relating to the educational responsibilities of the college and the university such as: assisting in appraising applications for admission, mentoring students as well as assisting the conduct of university and college examinations, including supervision, invigilation and evaluation; and
6 Participate in extension, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities including community service.
1 Respect the right and dignity of the student in expressing his/her opinion;
2 Deal justly and impartially with students regardless of their religion, caste, political, economic, social and physical characteristics;
3 Recognize the difference in aptitude and capabilities among students and strive to meet their individual needs;
4 Encourage students to improve their attainments, develop their personalities and at the same time contribute to community welfare;
5 Inculcate among students scientific outlook and respect for physical labour and ideals of democracy, patriotism and peace;
6 Be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason;
7 Pay attention to only the attainment of the student in the assessment of merit;
8. Make themselves available to the students even beyond their class hours and help and guide students without any remuneration or reward;
9. Aid students to develop an understanding of our national heritage and national goals; and
10. Refrain from inciting students against other students, colleagues or administration.
1 Treat other members of the profession in the same manner as they themselves wish to be treated; 2 Speak respectfully of other teachers and render assistance for professional betterment; 3 Refrain from lodging unsubstantiated allegations against colleagues to higher authorities; and 4 Refrain from allowing considerations of caste, creed, religion, race or sex in their professional endeavour.
1 Discharge their professional responsibilities according to the existing rules and adhere to
procedures and methods consistent with their profession in initiating steps through their own
institutional bodies and/or professional organizations for change of any such rule detrimental to
the professional interest;
2 Refrain from undertaking any other employment and commitment including private tuitions and coaching classes which are likely to interfere with their professional responsibilities; 3 Co-operate in the formulation of policies of the institution by accepting various offices and discharge responsibilities which such offices may demand;
4 Co-operate through their organizations in the formulation of policies of the other institutions and accept offices;
5 Co-operate with the authorities for the betterment of the institutions keeping in view the interest and in conformity with dignity of the profession;
6 Give and expect due notice before a change of position is made; and
7 Refrain from availing themselves of leave except on unavoidable grounds and as far as practicable with prior intimation, keeping in view their particular responsibility for completion of academic schedule.
1 Teachers should treat the non-teaching staff as colleagues and equal partners in a cooperative
undertaking, within every educational institution; and
2 Teachers should help in the function of joint staff-councils covering both teachers and the non- teaching staff.
1 Try to see that institution maintain contact with the guardians, their students, send reports of their performance to the guardians whenever necessary and meet the guardians in meetings convened for the purpose for mutual exchange of ideas and for the benefit of the institution.
1. Every non teaching staff employed in the college shall discharge his/her duties efficiently and
diligently and shall conform to the rules and regulations
2. Every non teaching staff employed in the college shall develop friendly and co-operative relationship with the faculty members .Provide full co- operation and support to the faculty members and students for the development of College.
3. All non teaching staff are expected to be actively involved in maintaining the academic atmosphere in the campus.
4. All the non teaching staffs shall seek to make professional growth continuous through consistent up-gradation of skills and knowledge relevant to their work.
5. All the non teaching staffs shall Co-operate and assist in carrying out functions relating to the educational responsibilities of the college and the university such as: assisting in appraising applications for admission, assisting the conduct of university and college examinations and other such tasks;
6. All the non teaching staffs shall Participate in extension, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities including community service.
7. All the non teaching staffs shall Should co-operate with the teaching staff in creating an atmosphere conducive for teaching learning processes.