Students Grievance Redressal
Name of Convener :Dr.Reena Sebastain
HOD , Dept.of Mathematics
1. Sri.Preju K Paul
2. Smt.Punya Prakash
3. Sri. Gopalakrishnan P R
4. Smt. Soumya Maria jacob
5. Dr. Rejith PP
The College has a Students' Grievance Redressal Committee. The
functions of the Committee are to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its
merit. The Grievance Redressal Committee is also empowered to look into matters of
harassment.Students grievance cell attempts to redress the genuine grievances of the students.
Complaints related to academic matters can be brought before the grievance cell.
The specific objectives of the grievance redressal cell are specified below:
- 1. To give opportunity to students, staff and parents to express their grievances / problems
freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- 2. To make officials of the college responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the
- 3. To ensure effective solution for the grievances of students and staff in an impartial and fair
- 4. To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College
through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship.
- 1. Demand of excess money other than that specified in the declared admission policy or
approved by the competent authority to be charged by the institution;
- 2.Complaints of the students, from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other
Backward Classes, Minority or Disabled categories;
- 3. Non publication of prospectus/broucher, as specified;
- 4. Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be
- 5. Publishing any information in the prospectus, which is false or misleading,and not based
- 6. Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the
- 7. On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be
provided by the institution;
- 8. Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices;
- 9. Non payment or delay in payment of scholarships to eligible student that such institution
is committed, under the conditions imposed by University Grants Commission, or by any
The students, staff and parents are ought to lodge their grievances in the prescribed
form available in the college website. The form, duly filled, is required to be submitted to the
Co ordinator or any member of the grievance committee or drop in the suggestion / complaint
box placed outside the Principal's office. The students are allowed to drop in written
grievance letter also. The co ordinator/ member in turn intimates the matter to the committee
chaired by the Principal for necessary action. Decision based on grievances received and
resolved will be intimated to the complainant at the earliest.